Organization: Balzac’s Coffee Roasters Website: www.balzacs.com
Location: Kleinburg at 10499 Islington Road
Application Requirements: We are currently specifically seeking candidates with fulltime availability (preferred) and also part-time, with availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Description: Balzac’s Coffee Roasters opened in 1996 and now features seventeen locations. Our focus is simple – to serve an exceptional product in a beautiful environment. Each of our locations has been carefully selected for its historic significance and character. Rich in detail and vintage ephemera, Balzac’s Cafes are perfect venues to delve into a good book, catch up with an old friend, or just simply enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and a sweet treat.
The position reports to the Café Manager, Kleinburg. Previous Barista experience is an asset, but we are happy to train. A commitment and passion for customer service is critical.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Customer Service
• Order Preparation
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong work ethic, keep the Café clean
• Maintain a positive work environment
• Maintaining of customer service and Café cleanliness standards
• Being an Ambassador for all company products and practices
• Barista experience preferred but not required
• Previous employment in customer service preferred
• Ability to work in a Team environment
• Willingness to accept the most effective role
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Ability to work standing up for 8 hour shifts.
• Ability on occasion to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted and carry as required
• Ability to lift and turn throughout the shift
• Ability to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered